Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas time is here again!

Today at St.Mary's our theme was christmas. I was in the special projects group so we decorated the doors to the gymnasium with our thank you collages. It was great way to show the school how much we appreciate them letting us be apart of their after school program. This was a very rewarding experiences for me. I feel so much more comfortable teaching to groups of people weather it be students or my peers. The thing I seemed to struggle with the most is making myself heard. I've been working on enunciating in a gymnasium setting and will continue to do so until I am happy with the outcome. I'm going to miss going to St.Marys every other week but it has furthered me on my path of becoming a physical educator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment